Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Thankful

Rachelle & Natalie over at What the Teacher Wants are having a  “I’m Thankful” linky party so I thought I’d link up and say  thanks :) 
1.  What are you most thankful for in your classroom?
I am so thankful for the first grade team that I am part of.  Between them and the Kindergarten gals I have a lot of support this year!
2.  Who are you most thankful for?










I am so thankful for my family.  My husband especially!  Having a child with special needs usually puts so much strain on marriages, but ours is stronger because of it!





 

3.  What 3 Blogs are you most thankful for?
I can't limit it to just three...






4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I love, love, love Reese's Peanut Cups.  I am also addicted to Coke Zero! I also spend way too much time searching for awesome blogs and cruising Pinterest!

5. What are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my family.  They are my inspiration each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment